You’re invited to the First Friday festivities in Downtown Los Altos on June 7th, 2013 from 6-8pm. “Dads & Grads” is the theme of the evening. The evening packs in a number of great activities for visitors of all ages.
- Browse and shop at the open stores and galleries, many providing First Friday discounts and scrumptious refreshments and beverages.
- While in the stores, search for hidden pictures and get a drawing entry.
- Listen to creative musicians throughout downtown
- Enter the drawing for many gift certificates donated by local stores and restaurants.
You can enter the First Friday drawing for merchant gift certificates either by purchasing merchandise during the First Friday (get one drawing entry per $25 spent that evening) or by participating in the game. The First Friday headquarters is at 164 Main St.
Mark your calendar for this fun evening, beginning at 6pm. And as always, over 20 downtown restaurants will be open and serving a wide selection of cuisines. All activities are indoors so rain will not dampen the evening. There is plenty of free parking.
First Fridays are sponsored by the following generous merchants and organizations:
- Gold Sponsors: BK Collections, Los Altos Community Chiropractic, Los Altos Community Foundation, Los Altos Town Crier, Los Altos Downtown Property Owners Association, Nature Gallery, Passerelle Investment Company, and Wilbur Properties.
- Silver Sponsors: Area 151, Bumble Café, Fast Frame, Fiesta Vallarta, Gallery 9 Los Altos, Los Altos Hardware, Lulu’s, Play Los Altos, Red Racer Hobby Shop, The Alley Burgerhouse, and The Makery.
Some of the participating merchants include:
- Adventure Toys
- Apricot Lane
- Baskin Robbins Los Altos
- BK Collections
- Bubble Kids
- Costume Bank
- Cranberry Scoop
- Gallery 9 Los Altos
- Gourmet Works
- JB&B Jewelers
- Linden Tree
- Maria’s France-Italy-England
- Nature Gallery
- On Your Mark
- Peninsula Beauty Supply
- Village Stationers
- Yum Yum Tree
First Fridays are organized by Los Altos Forward, a volunteer group dedicated to promoting vibrancy in our downtown. First Fridays are one of the group’s initiatives and provide a fun, social, and community-building evening for residents of Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, and surrounding communities. For more information about First Fridays visit losaltosfirstfriday.org or email email@example.com .
Los Altos Forward is a program of the Los Altos Community Foundation, www.losaltoscf.org .