Downtown Los Altos will host another monthly First Friday event on November 2nd, 2012 from 6-8pm. During this evening:
- Visitors can shop at the open stores and galleries from 6-8pm. Many will be providing First Friday discounts and scrumptious refreshments. The list below details the open merchants and some of the activities they are doing.
- A number of merchants will donate a portion of their proceeds toward veterans’ causes in honor of the upcoming Veterans Day.
- A variety of musical groups plan to play along State and Main streets
- Over 20 downtown restaurants will be open and offering fine cuisines from around the world.
- As always, all parking is free.
Participating merchants and some of their promotions are below. A number of them will be donating a portion of their proceeds toward the Foothill College Veterans Resource Center.
- Adventure Toys – will donate a portion of proceeds to Veterans Resource Center
- Alabasta The Flower Shop
- Apricot Lane – 30% off entire store
- Area 151 – FREE Ticket Tote with purchase over $10 in Tokens
- Baskin Robbins Los Altos
- BK Collections – will donate a portion of proceeds to Veterans Resource Center
- Brian Davino Florist – 10% off purchases that evening
- Costume Bank – Drawing for gift certificate
- Cover Story – Annual Holiday Open House
- Gallery 9 Los Altos – will donate a portion of proceeds to Veterans Resource Center
- JB&B Jewelers – 10% of proceeds donated to Veterans Resource Center
- Kula Sweet
- Linden Tree
- Maria’s France-Italy-England – 30/30 promo for the Humane Society Silicon Valley
- Nature Gallery – Smart Pens For Vets Fundraiser party with music from 5-8pm
- On Your Mark
- Paperwhirl – 15% off First Friday purchases
- Peninsula Beauty Supply – 10% of proceeds donated to Veterans Resource Center
- Skateworks – free skateboarding
- Starbucks Coffee Company
- Viewpoints Gallery
- Village Stationers – 10 % of proceeds donated to Veterans Resource Center
First Fridays are organized by Los Altos Forward, a volunteer group dedicated to promoting vibrancy in our downtown. First Fridays are one of the group’s initiatives and provide a fun, social, and community-building evening for residents of Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, and surrounding communities. For more information about First Fridays visit losaltosfirstfriday.org or email email@example.com .
Los Altos Forward is a program of the Los Altos Community Foundation, www.losaltoscf.org .